Hilary,Magnolia looks like a perfect doll in that dress! Your family photo is beautiful; I wish you and your family a new year filled with good fortune, good health, and good times! xo
You have a beautiful family Hilary. Magnolia looks precious in her Christmas dress. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :)
Great pictures, Magnolia is getting so big!I love the last picture of Magnolia, she's so alert :)
Beautiful dress! and I love the fur booties!!! Where can I get me some? Such great family pictures! So many treasured times ahead for you all.
Hilary,
ReplyDeleteMagnolia looks like a perfect doll in that dress! Your family photo is beautiful; I wish you and your family a new year filled with good fortune, good health, and good times! xo
You have a beautiful family Hilary. Magnolia looks precious in her Christmas dress. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, Magnolia is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteI love the last picture of Magnolia, she's so alert :)
Beautiful dress! and I love the fur booties!!! Where can I get me some? Such great family pictures! So many treasured times ahead for you all.
ReplyDelete