RETRO CIRCLES

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Video....Take 2

Hopefully this will work.  I obviously need to post more videos so I can remember how to post them and not mess it up.  

Let me explain the video.  Magnolia likes to be 'tossed' around and I know that.  She laughs and smiles every time anyone does it with her.  However, I 'toss' her around gently.  I was not home when this video was made.  When Brian and Toller showed me the video later I was holding Magnolia.  Even though I was holding her and knew she was okay I still screamed several times while watching the video because I was confident Toller was going to land on her.  He didn't. She is fine. She loved it. I love listening to her laugh, but prefer to just listen to the video and not watch it.

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!! We still do this with Ryley on our trampoline! I love listening to Magnolia laugh!! What a beautiful video xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute...she's such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness~ what an incredible laugh she has!! I understand why you don't particularly care for watching the video...I was nervous, too, watching him jump, but you can see how careful he is and how much he loves her as he repositions her between jumps. THAT'S a boy who will do anything to see his sister happy! I cannot wait to smooch her cheeks and hear that laugh in person...when are we hitting the Big Apple?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so HILARIOUS! Awesomeness!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome!! I love her laugh. Go Toller! What a great big brother! (But I'm with you, I was nervous watching it too!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Toller is a great big brother, but it made me nervous too. However, Hailey does the same to Dylan on the bed and he thinks it's hilarious! Magnolia looks like she is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great! Magnolia looks like she is having a fantastic time! Our 6 yo daughter dances with Eve and jumps up and down, we have to look away because she is so rough. Eve laughs and giggles just like Magnolia, so we figure hey if it's ok with Eve it's ok ha ha!
    Breanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, I held my breath a couple times :)) It's so awesome to watch how happy she is though :) apparently she is loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is just to cute!!! Loved it when Toller thought she was getting a little to close to the edge...grabbed those legs....moved her over and started jumping!! Love, love, love the sound of that baby laughing...and what a great big brother she's got...hugs to all Hil!!! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm so nervous watching this video... oh god, toller just took my breath away. but i also realize that our babies just love a bit of rough especially from their dad and brothers... hugs to beautiful magnolia...

    ReplyDelete