Magnolia's weight yo-yos more than Kirstie Alley's. I am not hating I swear, I grew up on Cheers. Kirstie is looking good these days.
Magnolia is finally back to 11lbs 5oz. I feel like that is what she weighed 3 months ago, oh wait, it is. She got mono....weight loss. She had seizures....weight loss. She moves all the time....weight loss. Her body cannot handle straight pediasure....weight loss. We hope we are on the way up. We hope.
| Magnolia in her tutu that one of my students made her. Too sweet. |
| T hanging out in his room |
| Magnolia and Toller on New Year's Eve |
![]() |
| First time swinging at the park |
![]() |
| Loving it, but it is cold! |
| Magnolia (dressed by dad) getting ready for a nice day |
| Bringing the Funk |


Ugh, tell me about the yo-yo effect. I hate it. And moving around a lot, as awesome as it is, does not help that! I hope you can figure out some high calorie recipes to feed Magnolia, that will do the trick.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs for you all, love the pictures :)
Okay, your kids officially win the prize for being the most photogenic of any I've seen on the blogs~LOVE THE PICTURES!! I just cannot wait to hold that little munchkin this summer...and...just saying... our girls are going to be the cutest peanuts in Indianapolis (my camera is ready to get our divas on film together-- lol)
ReplyDeleteAs for the weight loss, I am right there with you. In a matter of 3 weeks in December, Kaylee lost over 2 lbs. We were THIS CLOSE to 17 pounds right after Thanksgiving, and by New Year's Eve, we were under 15. I have been adding Duocal to her formula and feeding her solids with all sorts of caloric enhancements (and not readjusting her bolus feeds...probably a no-no). I just want her to gain back what she lost...and then some. Here's hoping that both our girls hit a major growth spurt soon! xo