| Jack and Toller riding the Jet-ski tube |
| Hold on! |
| Toller and Alex going for a spin |
| Reason 1: Isabella |
| Magnolia loving on Alex |
| Alex getting some serious air on the wakeboard. |
| Magnolia hanging out with Isabella |
Magnolia was hanging out in the cabin when the boat pulled up with the crew. We decided to have lunch on the boat while it was docked. Magnolia joined everyone and had a blast.
| Papa and Magnolia |
| The three boys! |
| Isabella with the two little boys |
| Baby in a bucket! |
| Relaxing |
| Alex loving on Magnolia |
Awwww... I love the pictures :) I can feel how happy and relaxed you are, and that's so great, you deserve it!!
ReplyDeleteSweet memories with your family.....Love all the fun and love shown in the pics!! Enjoy it...I'm already teaching summer school and we'll be back before we know it! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the photos! Looks like so much fun. Especially since I ams starting to miss the sun and warmth. Especially love the baby in the bucket photo!!
ReplyDeleteLove the photo's.. Magnolia is getting so big!! I'm glad your having a good summer.. Miss you!!! Hope to see you again sometime next year..
ReplyDeleteP.s It's good to know you love the ring!!!! <3 :) =) :P ;) B) <3