Wow! This month has gone by so incredibly fast. Magnolia is currently weighing 4lbs 9oz. That's a big jump from the 3lbs 7oz birth weight. We are pretty sure all that weight is just in her cheeks!
As Toller said tonight, "Every girl needs a tutu!"
What a beautiful little ballerina you have there~ I love LOVE that tutu! The weight gain is also fabulous! I hope that she continues to gain weight readily and bring you smiles and happiness! God Bless! xo
I have just come across your blog. I too have a daughter with WHS, her name is Ellie and she is 24 months old. Magnnolia is just beautiful, I look forward to following her story.
Love the tutu! She looks great.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable! I love the tutu and her weight gain is awesome. She is doing so well!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little ballerina you have there~ I love LOVE that tutu! The weight gain is also fabulous! I hope that she continues to gain weight readily and bring you smiles and happiness! God Bless! xo
ReplyDeleteGlad she's gaining weight! She is soooo cute in that adorable tutu!! :)
ReplyDeleteThose pics are adorable! Such a sweet little angel!
ReplyDeleteYay to the weight gain!! She looks gorgeous in that tutu!!
ReplyDeleteshe's beautiful & adorable...
ReplyDeleteI have just come across your blog. I too have a daughter with WHS, her name is Ellie and she is 24 months old. Magnnolia is just beautiful, I look forward to following her story.
ReplyDelete