 |
| Our Pea in the Pod and Darth Vader |
Toller decided he wanted to be Darth Vader for Halloween. He wanted Magnolia to be a character from Star Wars as well but we couldn't find anything small enough. We didn't buy or make her a costume earlier because we honestly didn't think she would be out of the NICU in time. The smallest costume left by the time we went to look was a Pea in the Pod. It was still enormous on her, but we put her in it anyway. She cried for awhile and Toller wanted us to take it off of her. He hates it when she cries. We had to inform him he hated his costume when he was a baby but we made him suffer with it for the sake of pictures.
 |
| I can't believe this 'little squirt' is now 7! |
 |
| Magnolia on her 1st Halloween! |
Happy Halloween, sweet baby girl! To be honest, I personally think she is more of the princess than the pea. :-)
ReplyDeleteLove it! I was wondering what she was for Halloween...Toller, always the concerned big brother.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!! I love the costumes!!! You got lucky and ended up with a perfect costume for her. Toller is such a great brother and so concerned.
ReplyDeleteI remember Brianna's first Halloween. It was in the hospital with pnuemonia. Not fun!! But we put a little costume on her anyway:) It made us feel like better parents too:)
Her first couple of Christmas's Santa came to our house too. She just wasn't up for going to the mall with all of the sick kids around, not to mention to overstimulation! This will be such a special holiday season for your family that you'll never forget!!! I'm so happy for you all!!!