Magnolia turned 4 months old yesterday! It has gone by incredibly fast.
Magnolia currently weighs 6 lbs 15 ounces. At night she is taking an infusion of breast milk/Neosure (24 calories/oz) at 28mls an hour over 8 hours. All of her day feedings are by bottle. We mix half breast milk and half Special Care 24 calorie/oz formula. She is growing at a steady rate and we couldn't be happier. Here are some 4 month pictures.
 |
| Such a sweet smile. |
 |
| She loves her hands. |
 |
| Daddy's little girl. |
 |
| She looks so fat in this picture. |
Happy 4 months Magnolia.... Love the photos too...she definately looks like she is getting bigger... Good job Mummy!!
ReplyDeletegreat magnolia! she's doing good! so adorable and beautiful little angel...
ReplyDeleteMagnolia looks awesome! I love the smile too, so very sweet :) I love how alert she is!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pictures! She truly is a beautiful baby. So glad to hear about her weight gain and how well she is doing with feedings. Keep it up, Magnolia!
ReplyDeleteLove them all!!! She is beautiful! Great news about the weight gain- keep it up Magnolia! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! What a difference a few months has made! I am so thrilled to see how alert she is and how healthy she looks. Her weight gain is super exciting but her alertness is even more exciting!!! She appears to be starting to take in all that is going on around her more than before. I love that big eye'd look!!! Look out world! Get ready for Magnolia to rock you!! She's going to do so many things that I'm sure you've heard she will never be able to do:) I love it when the kids make the doctors look like idiots:) I'm even more excited that she's doing so well for her first winter! It's been so nasty here, with extreme weather changes. That's usually really hard on the "failure to thrive" babies. HA! So much for what they say, huh?!?!?! I just couldn't be more excited!!!!
ReplyDeleteLook at how big she is getting!! Her legs are growing so long, too! Love it! Hugs to Magnolia~ I hope 5 months brings even greater rewards and joy!
ReplyDeleteDouble wow! Great pictures. I am so thrilled to read about the growth and how alert Magnolia is. I'm still dying to come back and hold her and play with her. Great job mom.
ReplyDeleteHappy 4 months Magnolia!! Gorgeous pictures. She is doing so well!
ReplyDeleteWow! Look at her, she is growing so much! I love how alert she is in those pictures!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you are still able to breastfeed her! I am a firm believer that breast milk is the best food for our kids' underdeveloped tummies.
Hugs for you both!