RETRO CIRCLES

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Finally 7lbs

Magnolia had an EEG on 2.14.  We do not have the results yet.  I'll post as soon as we hear something.  Here is a pic of us leaving the clinic.  Her head was so goopy we covered it with a burp rag so she would not get her car seat sticky.  She looks really calm however you should have seen her, or better yet heard her, while the nice lady was sticking the electrodes all over her head.  Thankfully she went to sleep once it started.

After the EEG
Magnolia weighs 7lbs 4ounces.  She is making occasional eye contact and will sometimes give us a smile.  She is getting better with neck control, but still has a long way to go.  She was doing a great job tracking some black/white and red toys until recently, one of the reasons we had the EEG.  She is rolling from her side to her back and from her back to her side in both directions.  She is not the biggest fan of tummy time unless it is on someone, then it is her favorite place to be.  She has changed so much in the last couple of months.  She is wearing newborn clothes though they are too big in the waist and almost too short in the legs. 

Check out our new hat.







Smiles

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That is fabulous weight gain!!! Hope she continues to do well; I look forward to hearing the next update. I hope the results of the EEG are good.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnolia is doing so amazing, I love reading your updates. She really is growing very well, love the weight! I pray for the best results from the EEG. Riley is the same way during the EEGs, you would think it was painful having the electrodes placed by how hard she cries. I love Magnolia's smile and I know you will be getting those all day long before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great weight gain! I will pray that the results of the EEG will be normal. I love the cute hat and that precious smile. Keep the updates coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has THE cutest clothes...I guess when you wear them as long as she does in one size you need some variety! Can't wait to hear the EEG results. What the heck is taking so long? Follow-up appt at the SHS clinic or do I need to put my foot in a certain neurologists' behind?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Gorgeous girl! Fingers crossed the EEG results are all ok xxx

    ReplyDelete