RETRO CIRCLES

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

*

I cannot believe how fast this year has gone. I also cannot believe how much both Toller and Magnolia have grown.

We had a wonderful Christmas. We went to my family's lake house and relaxed. Toller was thrilled that he got to play with his cousin Jack (who is only 9 months younger).  Magnolia was loved and spoiled with constant attention from not only our amazing 12 year old niece, Isabella, but from the whole family.

Brian works at a Christmas Tree lot for our local YMCA so there was no way we could not take a real tree with us to the lake. Shockingly the tree made it there with most of the needles. The man working the drive-thru at Sonic sure got a laugh.

Heartspring is where Magnolia receives some of her therapy services. Heartspring has a wonderful fundraiser called Lights on the Lake. They asked if Magnolia could be one of their poster kids. She was in the program as well as on this banner. It was an honor.
Magnolia loves our nephew Alex. She spent a lot of time just hanging out with him. I'm pretty sure she was asking him to share an earbud with her.
All the grandkids
Love the tutu. Thanks Mihaela!!! 
Toller (8) and Magnolia (14 months)


Two beautiful girls 

We love Alex!
Magnolia has amazing Godparents!
Toller and his 91 year old Great-Grandmother
Happy girl and she does not even know there are things inside the wrapped boxes.
.
She is getting so big
Cousins are the best
All this attention is so tiring
Trying to make sure she can see everyone
Papa and Magnolia taking a little nap
Isabella bought this outfit for Magnolia. This picture really makes it look like she is standing...she isn't of course, but she is putting a tiny bit of weight on her legs for a couple of seconds.
Sweet Sweet Baby Girl

Brian and Scott decided to take a quick dip in the lake, which was about 32 degrees. The rest of us decided to laugh our asses off! 

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos. I am so glad you had a lovely christmas. I hope your new year is full of wonderful things and lots of happiness xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how it starts, the standing. Second by second. Little weight and all. I remember when we started giving Denise cheese crackers (each the size of a penny) I was cutting them in 6 pieces. She started eating them little piece by little piece. You can imagine that I was celebrating each cracker (3 calories each). So even if it takes a while, or a little longer, things are happening for our kids. At a slower pace, but they are and that's important.
    I'm so happy you had fun time at the lake, and I'm so happy that there weren't any accidents to spoil your Christmas.
    Also, it is amazing to see how much your niece loves Magnolia!!!
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!! Amazing photos (as always)~ Magnolia gets prettier and prettier as she grows. Much love to you all in 2012; hope to catch up with you in person (that's one of my New Year's Resolutions). lol. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply LOVE all of the photos! You have a beautiful family and the love that surrounds Magnolia is shown! Best of everything to you and yours for 2012!

    ReplyDelete