RETRO CIRCLES

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Too tired to post anything but pictures

We are all fighting colds. Magnolia is not sleeping...at all. It is parent teacher conference week which means long days. State Assessments for the students are coming up. Stress is high.  However, it could be worse. A lot worse. Who needs sleep anyway? I think it is totally overrated. I was dragging this morning on the way to school and was so tired I got the giggles. Toller could not figure out why I was laughing uncontrollably. I tried to explain that I was delirious and that when I get super tired I start laughing.  He disagreed, he thinks when I am super tired I get cranky. Oh how I love that kid!

Playing like a big girl
Hanging out with Dad
"I love my sister!"
Hanging out in the parking lot waiting for the bowling alley to open
There is always time to practice standing.

5 comments:

  1. I love love love the pictures! Magnolia is looking so big, and she looks so great standing. I hope that things calm down for you and you get some sleep soon. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnolia is just so friggin' cute... I hope you all get some sleep soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does look so big and she does look great standing!!!! WOW :)) I love it all except the fact that you are fighting colds and you are tired. It seems like (at least here) the winter is mild and the germs are flourishing :) we were sick on and off too. Hope you are all better soon and you get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing! Magnolia is beautiful and Toller is to cute kissing his baby sister! Just think it could be worse, Toller could have Mono... or you could have Mono. At least then you would be required to sleep!

    ReplyDelete