RETRO CIRCLES

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July


We spend every 4th of July (and most every summer weekend) at a quaint little Kansas lake.  This year we stayed at the most adorable bed and breakfast called the Cottage House.  It was the perfect place for us to gather and for Magnolia to relax and not have to be out in the scorching summer heat.


Magnolia loved being outside
Gorgeous front porch at the Cottage House
Having breakfast with Nana outside on the porch
Isabella loving on Magnolia
Aunt Heather giving Magnolia her first dip in the lake
Magnolia loving her Water Way Babies ring.  THANKS Kristy for the info on this super cool ring.
Relaxing after a swim
Our nephew Alex and his sweet girlfriend Charlsie hanging with Magnolia

Magnolia loves her Uncle Scott




Toller skiing.  He loves the water!


Toller and Jack maneuvering the boat....oh just imagine what it will be like in a couple of years with the real boat!!


We love the lake
Happy 4th of July

7 comments:

  1. I love the pics! Magnolia looks great and the family as well! Did the motel/hotel have themed rooms? Mom was saying that she thought they did. So glad you got to enjoy your time there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great weekend. I love all the pics! I am so glad you got a WWB neck ring. Dylan was swimming with his earlier today and was having a ball. I am so happy that she likes it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!! It looks like everyone had fun! I have to get one of those WWB rings for Denise too!
    Magnolia's red toenails are making me happy :)) very happy :))
    I'm glad to see that she is now back to normal, looking healthy and happy!

    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be at council grove in two weeks for a family reunion. Awesome lake and cool little town. Someday we want to check out that cute little motel. Nollie looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh shoot... I guess we better get the ring ;)
    Great photos. She looks so WELL. *Love*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos!! Go Toller on those water-skis! And beautiful Magnolia...sending all my love to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Magnolia is an amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. He is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I am so happy that you enjoyed your vacation, your family deserve's the best. I will be praying for Magnolia and keeping her in my thoughts. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete