RETRO CIRCLES

Sunday, June 19, 2011

WE ARE HOME!!!

Magnolia's doctor came to visit us today and talk about how well she is doing.  She said there was no reason to still be at the hospital.  She said she really wanted to get Magnolia out of the hospital before she picked up another infection.   Especially an infection in her central line. Magnolia was 9lbs 11 oz the week before she got sick.  Today she weighs a mere 8lbs 14oz.  Magnolia cannot afford to lose more weight! The doctor felt that because we live so close to the hospital there was no reason for Magnolia to recover there, she might as well recover at home.  We were shocked and relieved.  We have follow-up appointments next week to make sure she is progressing as she should, but we all get to sleep in our own beds tonight!

Happy to be home




Isabella (11), Toller (8), Jack (7), Magnolia (8 months), Nana and Papa



Happy Father's Day! Scott (our brother-in-law) has been father of the year this week.  He has single handedly taken care of the 3 older kids for the entire week!  He is awesome! 
Am I dreaming or it is really you?

6 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful that you are all home! That was a great Father's Day gift, huh? I know you'll all feel more comfortable in your own house. Magnolia looks happy and content! Love all of the pictures....So happy for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started to cry. What an amazing Father's Day gift. What beautiful pictures - and I love the last one. Wonderful news that you are home. *love*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news! So glad you're home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last picture, they truly love each other! It's great Magnolia is safe and at home where she belongs. It is all well when it ends well.

    ReplyDelete